Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Market report tells about the manufacturing process, raw material and equipment suppliers, various manufacturing associated costs, historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data, the actual process. Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Market Report also covers manufacturers, regions, types, applications, development factors, opportunities, challenges faced by Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) industry.
About Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) : A zero-energy building, also known as a zero net energy (ZNE) building, net-zero energy building (NZEB), or net zero building, is a building with zero net energy consumption, meaning the total amount of energy used by the building on an annual basis is roughly equal to the amount of renewable energy created on the site, or in other definitions by renewable energy sources elsewhere. These buildings consequently contribute less overall greenhouse gas to the atmosphere than similar non-ZNE buildings. They do at times consume non-renewable energy and produce greenhouse gases, but at other times reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas production elsewhere by the same amount. A similar concept approved and implemented by the European Union and other agreeing countries is nearly Zero Energy Building (nZEB), with the goal of having all buildings in the region under nZEB standards by 2020.
Top key players of industry are covered in Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Industry Research Report:
- Altura Associates, Inc., Johnson Controls International plc, Integrated Environmental Solutions (IES) Limited, Sage Electrochromics, Inc. (SageGlass), Solatube International, Inc., SunPower Corporation, Kingspan Group plc, Daikin Industries Ltd., General Electric (GE), Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric, CertainTeed, Siemens AG…
The worldwide market for Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2023, from xx million US$ in 2018.
Get PDF Sample and Full TOC of the Report@ https://www.industryresearch.biz/enquiry/request-sample/13111599
Split by product type, with production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, can be divided into:
- Lighting, Walls & Roofs, HVAC Systems, Others…
Split by application, this report focuses on consumption, market share and growth rate of Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) market in each application and can be divided into:
- Commercial, Residential,
Global Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2013-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Target Audience of Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Have any special requirement on above Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) market report? Ask to our Industry Expert @ https://www.industryresearch.biz/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13111599
Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Market along with Report Research Design:
Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Market Historic Data (2013-2017):
- Industry Trends: Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Zero-Energy Building (ZEB) Market Forecast 2018-2023
- Production Forecast by Type.
- Market Capacity, Production, Revenue
- Production, Consumption Forecast by Regions.
- Market Consumption Forecast by Application.
- Price Forecast.